2 Bedrooms + Loft, 1 Bath (Sleeps 6-8)
• Features a cast iron pellet/corn stove and off-street parking.
• Offers cable television, Wi-Fi access, DVDs and a CD player for relaxing indoors.
• Guests can cook on site in the fully-equipped kitchen or step downstairs to the restaurant to enjoy the cuisine at FLOW and the outdoor dining patio at the base of the mountain.
• The building also houses over 4000 square feet of art gallery space and the works of acclaimed artist and co-owner Victor Stabin.
• Outdoor lovers can access an extensive trail system connecting a quarter-mile from the loft to enjoy bicycling, running, hiking, or cross-country skiing.
• Two bikes are available for guests to borrow during their stay. The nearby Lehigh River also provides access for whitewater rafting, kayaking and fishing through a number of outfitters.
• Eclectic shops, museums and the Mauch Chunk Opera House are all within walking distance from the property.
• Other nearby activities include swimming, fishing and boating at the beautiful Mauch Chunk Lake Park.
• During the each season, visitors can enjoy a number of the annual festivals including the Fall Foliage Weekends, Jim Thorpe Birthday Celebration, Earth Day, Olde Time Christmas, Winterfest and the Burlesque Festival.
The Loft’s base rental rates vary per season and are based upon a two-person occupancy.
• Additional guests are an extra $50 per person per night.
• We require a two-night minimum for the summer and Fall Foliage seaso
• Winter leases include utilities, garbage service and snow removal.
• Guests must pay an additional $25 housekeeping fee.
• A 50 percent deposit of the total rental cost is due upon making the reservation.